Monday, November 30, 2009

"Little Puff" My Butt!

Was anyone wondering where I've been lately? No? Hmmm, I was afraid of that....

Well, just so you know, I was actually trying to whittle my vast following of 7 people down to around 2 or so. I figured if I didn't post for a week or two then folks might stop reading altogether-- and that might provide me with a far more manageable fan base.

Actually, truth be told, there has been little going on around here worth blogging about. In fact, it wasn't until my eye appointment this afternoon (which was providing me with some mild amusement-- which tells you just how terribly UN-amusing the rest of my life has been lately) that I realized, "hey, I might finally have something to blog about here!" I mean, who doesn't find that little glaucoma test they do down at the eye doctor's just pure entertainment? There's something about sticking my chin on that cold plastic holder and pressing my forehead against the metal bar while waiting for that ominous "little puff of air" to blast my eye that makes me feel so...much like I'm in some sort of crazy-person therapy.

Or that fun little game that eye doctors like to play. You know, the "guessing game"-- where they provide you with two identical lenses through which to look at the eye chart and then make you choose which one is "better". Apparently I was awesome at this game because the doc kept saying "good" and "very good" every time I gave my answer. Guess I got 'em all right! Woohoo!

Anyway.... As you can see, I have very little to work with here. But with the holidays fast approaching, I trust I will be presented with a plethora of fine material. Until then, I hope both of you reading this will continue to stop by every now and then.

3 comments:

  1. Linds, I check your blog daily. So if you are trying to get rid of me you will have to try harder than this! Mwaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too!!! So there you go.............your two faithful followers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)