1. Hubby: (flustered by the kids' bad behavior in the car, he gets his mords wixed up) "There are other more important things than getting there safely!"
(Uh...like what? World peace?)
2. LM: "This house is just too much. We need to blow it up."
(Note to self: lock up flammable chemicals and matches. And remind hubby to not be so free about verbalizing his home improvement frustrations.)
3. Ruby Jane: (singing a pre-dinner prayer, but spontaneously changing the last word) "Thank you Jesus for this food, it looks palatable!"
(Jesus and I thank you, sweet child.)
4. LM: (tugging on my sleeve urgently as we navigated through busy downtown) "I need to tell you somefin'!"
Me: "Okay, go ahead."
LM: (pulling me closer so he could whisper) "I just saw a man who should go on The Biggest Loser."
Me: (whispering back) "Thank you for not sharing that out loud, LM."
5. LM: (discussing girls with his sister, and how to tell which ones like him) "So, she likes me?"
Ruby: "Well, what kind of 'like' do you mean?"
LM: "You know-- the one that starts with 'L'."
6. LM: (dressed in earmuffs and swinging a cane around while singing his heart out-- mimicking Gene Kelly) "I'm singin' in the rain! What a loooovely sight! My favorite day is rain day!" (Then stopping abruptly) "Okay, show's over."
Have a great week, everyone!