Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wait For It, Wait For It....

FYI: I'm going to start a new experiment on February 15th. We're going to go gluten-free in our house for 4 weeks, and I ain't gonna tell the fam! Oh, they've heard me talk about the prospect of a wheatless diet lately, and you can believe the whining has already started. (They remember the raw food experiment all-too-well....) But I've already started substituting certain foodstuffs and guess what? Nobody's noticed! I figure, sheesh, maybe I can get away with implementing this newfangled diet without the hubs or kiddos suspecting a thing. Game ON!

Wahahahahaaaahahahahahaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Why gluten-free? It's supposed to make a significant difference in autistic kids. And, heck, I'm always up for a fun food challenge!

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)