Monday, February 1, 2010

Serious Question

Okay, here's the deal-- I've been battling one of the worst sore throats for the past several days. And after being a good girl and religiously gargling with salt water, drinking myself silly, getting lots of rest and taking my zinc I'm finally going to break down and steal some of Ruby Jane's mega-pain killers (the special "elixir" the doc gave her after surgery). I'm desperate here!

So my question is this: since having consumed several hundred gallons of water today (or something close to that...), will I be in danger of peeing the bed after sending myself into this drug-induced coma? It may be worth it....

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)