Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quotes From Big Mouths

Look at that mouth! Look at how un-streppy it looks after 48 hours of antibiotics! Tonsils have returned to their normal size, the throat is no longer red and inflamed but a nice shade of pink.... Ahhhhhh, relief!

But my mouth has nothing to do with this post. Instead, I'd like to draw your attention to the quotes I've collected in the last week or two.

So, take one last admiring look at my mouth before we continue. Okay, that's enough! Let's move on....

1. LM: "Mom, when I get to Heaven I'm going to be God's helper. If I see a girl sinnin', I'll bring her to God and say, 'God, can you talk to her please? She sins a lot!'"
Me: "But there's no sin in Heaven."
LM: "Hmmm. Maybe I'll be a toy seller."

2. LM: (watching hubby exercise) "Keep on doin' that, big guy!"

3. The Bopper: (witnessing her brother's nether region, er...standing at attention while his mom changed his diaper) "Mister has a snowman peepee, right mom?"
(What kind of snowmen do they make at their house?)

4. LM: "You know what they say: 'if you marry that guy he'll burp on your kids'."
(Ummm. I don't even have a response to that.)

5. Teacher: "LM had pickles in his pants today!"
LM: "No I didn't! My butt just itched!"
Teacher: (bowing her head and covering her mouth) "Please put that one in his scrapbook."
(Done!)

6. LM: "Then anudder one bites the dust! Then they all bite the dust! Then they eat the dust! They LOVE the dust!"
(My only answer is that LM is too deep and profound for the average person to "get".)


1 comment:

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)