Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gotta Maintain!

Just wonderin'....

If I have, say, two different kinds of pie left over from two separate occasions, would it be wrong to eat both kinds in a single day? Like, if I had one kind after breakfast, then the other kind after lunch.... Oh-- but what about dinner? Could I have a piece after dinner, too? Is that too excessive? I'm just speaking hypothetically here, because of course I watch my diet closer than that! Duh!

But then again.... It takes work to keep these curves nice and full and round. I mean, c'mon, folks, how do you think I maintain all that "junk in my trunk"? Well I'll tell you one thing, it's not from grazing in my veggie garden! And, shoot, since I'm a regular exerciser I find I need a little extra caloric help to prevent skinniness from setting in. After all, the reason I horde all those clothes that are a size too small is not because I actually want to fit into them again someday. No, no. I keep them because they look great in my closet. Fantastic, really.

So, yeah, I think I just answered my own question: I definitely should have some more pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)