Monday, June 4, 2012

Drink Up, Me Hearties!

Someone visiting my house might ask, "Why does your 9-year old son have a Stella Artois chalice on his desk?"

I have two answers for this:
1. Pirates need chalices. Duh.
2. His aunt procured it for him. Aunts do stuff like that.

And anyway, it was our little concession to him after refusing his request to have a shelf full of rum on display above his bed. ("I won't drink it!" he promised, but still....)

Now all he needs is a parrot named Paulie! (Don't even think about it.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love that kiddo (even if he thinks I'm his Poppi's mother)! Three cheers for the auntie who bought the chalice. Yes indeed! We DO things like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe THIS Auntie should help him out in the rum shelf department....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, my! I think I'd rather have the parrot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets give him apple juice as fake rum!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)