Sunday, April 18, 2010

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!

So last night hubby and I attended an auction to benefit his place of employment. And in the booklet that described all of the fine items up for bid, I discovered one of my favorite typos ever. In fact, it made me laugh out loud-- but then again, I'm a bit quirky....

"All purchased items must be removed from the premises immediately after me auction is over."

I mean, who do they think we're donating to here? Captain Hook? "Ahoy, mateys! Welcome to me auction! Bid high on me treasure or I'll keelhaul your arses! Argggghhh!" Oh, I like it!

If only I was in charge of more things in this life....

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I laughed out loud too. We must be related.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)