Monday, April 11, 2011

Dumb And Bummer

Well, I warned you that I may have something to post about our home improvement projects this week-- and looks like I do! I'd like to present two photos. Can you see the difference in the them? Take a close look; it's the same wall in the same room, but....

See it? Yes, that's right-- they're different colors!

What's the big deal, you ask? Well, the first picture is the color I painted the wall on accident. Two coats. Completely finished. I kept looking at it thinking, I'm surprised I picked "antique white" for an accent wall...but oh well! The second picture is the color I had to repaint the wall after I'd double-checked my order and discovered the correct can of "baquette" paint. Two more coats.

This, needless to say, made me extremely grumpy. And I may have said a few things to the wall that I later regretted. But, the wall graciously chose not to hold it against me. And I'm happy to say we're on fine terms now.

Now to put the house back in order.... Can I have another spring break, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)