Thursday, May 5, 2011

Priceless Entertainment

Oh, this morning was a real treat! It was LM's 2nd grade music program, and boy, he did not disappoint. Below is a series of photos I like to call, "Yeehaw! Sing It, Cowboy!"

The hat.... He had a hard time keeping it on his head.

Takin' a moment to socialize with a friend. Yep, in the middle of the program.


He was really feelin' it here, deep down inside. And, no, I didn't just catch him with his eyes closed, he was hamming it up for the song.

Squirrel!

Startin' to get bored and itchy.

Second wind!

Bored and itchy again....

I'm not sure, but I think he was trying to send me an urgent message with his eyes here.

Motions? LM had his very own apparently, too bad nobody else got the memo.


Handy how those ears hold up his hat!

I love how this kid marches to the beat of his own drum. (Claps to his own beat, too. Although I prefer to call it syncopation.) He's definitely one of my favorite forms of entertainment-- yeah, I'm pretty blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these!! Do you wonder how he might entertain us on the cruise?? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)