Saturday, March 14, 2009

LM's Top 6 Quotes This Week

In no particular order:

1.  "My bottom gets frustrated when I poop."

2.  (After having gone to see Dinosaurs Alive at the IMAX with Popi.)
Me: "What was the movie about?"
LM: "It was about learnin'."
Me: "Well, what did you learn about?"
LM: "Two protoceratops got DEATHED!"

3.  (LM attempting to say "hi, friends" in Spanish): "Oi Mingos!"

4.  (LM sadly reflecting upon the lost potential of a long piece of sturdy cardboard in the recycling bin):  "I coulda whacked a lot of people with that."

5.  LM: "When do people die?"
Me: (Trying to simplify a very complicated subject) "Well, usually when they're really old and sick."
LM: "So Popi won't die soon 'cause he's not sick.  But Nini's gonna die soon, right?  'Cause she's really old and sick."

6.  Me: What did you learn about in school?"
LM: "I can't d'member-- I have a brain fog in my head."

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...can't wait for these precious little nuggets. Gabi's best right now is letting everyone know who poops. It's kind of a cadence: Nana poop, pa poop, mom poop, dad poop, dog poop, Ab poop. It goes on and on. It does get kind of embarassing though when I am at work and she goes into the bathroom with me and announces the whole time we are in there, "mama poop" over and over again. Those are thin walls!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)