Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Cannot Believe I'm Sharing This!

7 pounds, folks. Yes, that is how much I gained on vacation. Isn't that just delicious? Okay, that definitely accounts for my barely fitting pants. Yeah-- 7 pounds is nothing to sneeze at.

So.... Pity me, laugh at me, give me an A+ for effort, but DO NOT noticeably look me up and down next time you see me, as tempting as it will be now that I've confessed. (Wait until you think I'm not looking, then go for it.) For expediency I'll tell you that the fat cells gathered mostly in my lower-abdomen and hip/butt/thigh area-- so skip the full body scan and just target those areas. Once again, the fat cells failed to muster their forces in my...er...bosom.

Dang! All that work for nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)