Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quotes From All Corners

Gosh, for some reason it's way harder to keep track of these during the summer....

1. LM: (to a stranger at a hotdog stand in the park) "I'm a big fan of the red stuff."
(Meaning ketchup.)

2. LM: "Will someone carry my backpack?"
Hubby: "I will."
LM: "Thanks, bro."

3. LM: (after trying unsuccessfully to train his uncooperative little cousin how to cross the street, he announced) "Let the toddler learn!"

4. The Bopper: (unhappily sitting in timeout and yelling down to her mother and me some less-than-gracious sentiments) "See ya in jail, kids!"

5. My Mom: (after receiving a wrong-number call from someone who was trying to reach the parents of "Mason", she looked at me quizzically) "That's not your kid."
(And while I'm not sure whether or not that was posed as a question or a statement-- either way....)

6. Ruby Jane: (as I leaned down to kiss her goodnight after having downed a glass of orange juice) "Mom, you have tin-can breath."
Hmmmm, I've been accused of worse, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)