Friday, January 15, 2010

Couldn't Help Myself....

Yeah, I've caught "Pants on the Ground" fever along with the rest of the nation. I can't help it-- it's stuck in my head like nobody's business. But it got me thinking (after about the 100th time I'd sung it today), that there is a female equivalent to the shame of a guy's pants on the ground. And that is when a chick's panties are hanging out. So, if I may be so presumptuous, I'd like to coin a tune for the ladies:

Panties Hanging Out

Panties hangin' out, panties hangin' out,
Lookin' like a fool with your panties hangin' out!
G-string peepin', butt-crack showin',
Call yourself a lady,
Lookin' like a slut 'cause I can see your butt
With your panties hanging out!
Pull your pants up!
Or, tug your shirt down!
Lookin' like a fool--
Bending, leaning with your panties hangin' out!
Pull your pants up!
'Cause you know those guys ain't lookin' at your eyes.
Pull your pants up!

Ah, youth. If only they would all wear belts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)