Thursday, January 28, 2010

Return Of Starscream

Okay, so this video is at least a month old. I've been avoiding posting it for two reasons: my pride dictates that I should not post any images or videos in which I look like a big dork, and second of all, the clip is over a minute long. In this microwave world, who wants to sit and watch a video clip of someone's kid for over a minute?

But I came across it again today and it amused me. I figured, heck, why not post it? So just ignore the big geek in the background and focus on the little geek doing most of the talking.

This is the return of Starscream. (Sans black nose, thank goodness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)