Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who The Heck Is Mr. Lin Erantini Brainthing?

Yes, I dropped off the face of the blogging world, but I'm back...for now!  Who knew I had fans?!  Fans begging and pleading for me to return to my keyboard for more clueless nonsense.  And can I let my fans down?  Heck, no!

(Oh, okay, I admit it-- my fan base is made up of about 3 people and I'm related to two of them...)  

But what's with my funky blog title, you ask?  Well, I'll tell you.  You see, I get mail from idiots who mistake me for a man (that would be the Army), and from folks who can't get the spelling of my name correct even after I give it to them letter by letter, and finally (my favorite) the mail that comes for me with the last name of "Brainthing"-- not sure how those fine folks came up with that one but it's pure genius, eh?  So, put them all together and I become "Mr. Lin Erantini Brainthing".  Hmmm, what nationality could I claim, do you think?  Regardless, it is messed up.  And I love it.  

I can't promise I'll be a diligent poster.  The main purpose of this blog is to chronicle the things that amuse me-- and sometimes I go days without any real amusement to speak of (like when I'm PMS-ing...). But expect a fair amount of stories about my children (the boy in particular) since much of the entertainment that occurs around here is directly related to them.  Oh, and perhaps a story here or there about something stupid I've done...but that is pretty rare indeed, my friends!  Uh-huh!  Don't expect too many of those!

Also, sometimes I say things that make people blush.  Just thought I should forewarn you.  (So if you have any sensitivities to subjects like, oh, say..."poop" for instance, then you may want to reconsider making me a part of your regular blog reading.)

And since there is nothing more amusing going on right now than the fact that our home's furnace bit the dust and I'm sitting here typing in what feels like a walk-in freezer, I shan't be tarrying here much longer.  (I will be relocating to a warmer climate...aka "Mom's house".)  Besides, my fingers are growing stiff and slow as the first signs of frostbite are setting in.  Oh-okay, fine, it's not that bad.  But a 60-degree house is definitely NOT amusing!  Not even an iota.  (And for anyone inclined to believe otherwise, let me assure you of your absolute wrongness.)  Grrrr, grumble, grumble....

And you, dear fans (all 3 of you!) I trust will have a splendid evening in your fancy-schmancy heated homes, enjoying your fancy-schmancy heat.  Humph!

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Yea for a new blog. I just couldn't imagine how you could just stop writing the other one! And am THRILLED to see you start a new one that looks just like you! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another blog! You make our hearts glad :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)