Monday, May 4, 2009

Get Your Quotes Here!

Without further ado:

1. LM: "I scratched a hole in Nini's tree and it squirted icky Christmas tree juice on me!"
(I then proceeded to explain the concept of "sap".)

2. The Bopper: "The Bopper has a bottom."
Her Mother: "Yep!"
The Bopper: "Mama has a bottom, too."
Her Mother: "Yep!"
The Bopper: "Yeah, a big one!"
 
3. LM: "I'm done cleanin' my room!  I put everything under my bed...for safety."
(Hey, works for me!)

4. LM: "Mom, you're my aunt-sister, right?"
Me: "No, I'm your mom."
(We proceeded to disagree about the matter until it was discovered he was trying to say "ancestor".  But I don't like being called his "ancestor" anymore than I like "aunt-sister"-- both are pretty creepy in my book.)

5. (LM, Ruby Jane and The Bopper were playing a game of Hide and Seek.  LM was "it" and covered his eyes with his hands to start the countdown.  Popi proceeded to make conversation with Nini in the background.)
The Bopper: "Popi, be quiet!  LM's praying!"

6. (One of LM's favorite lunches is a tortilla spread with peanut butter.  On this day he'd already eaten three and then asked for another.)
Me: "You've had enough, LM."
LM: "Enough to survive me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)