Monday, May 11, 2009

Just For Fun

Have you ever really paid attention to the faces you make while getting ready in the morning?  (You know, when you're doing your hair, putting on make-up, getting those contacts in, etc.)  

Well, I discovered for the first time today that I make a very special face while pulling my hair back into a pony-tail.  A face I hope none of you are ever exposed to-- it is that idiotic.  

So, just for the heck of it, check out your facial acrobatics next time you're in front of the mirror laboring over some morning ritual.  (I'm going to try and sneak a peak at hubby shaving-- I'll bet it's a hoot!)

And in the future, I'm keeping the bathroom door shut....

1 comment:

  1. Mine is when I'm putting on mascara or stuffing kleenex up my nose, then twirling it around to get ALL the boogers out. I can't not make the face! Otherwise I might not get all the boogers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)