Saturday, July 21, 2012

No, That's Not An Easy Button

That angry red spot in the middle of my face? Yeah, that's a humongous high school throw-back zit. And, yes, it hurts. Hurts like a mother.

So go ahead and stare next time you see me; you have my permission. 'Cause there's no point in trying to avert your gaze. The monster practically begs you to admire its awesomeness. (And has an amazing resistance to concealer might I add.)

Stupid dummie-head juvenile hormones...I'm supposed to be a grown-up now....

2 comments:

  1. My favorite ones are those that are the size of a marble and develop right between your eyes so they actually block your vision in one eye when you look off to one side! I'm still bemoaning the fact that I developed serious "getting older" lines and wrinkles on my forehead (worry lines??) BEFORE I quit breaking out! Hardly seems fair, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Comments make a blog a conversation rather than a monologue. So join in! (Just, um, be nice and all that.)